January 16, 2013
Over 200 parents, teachers and administrators joined us for a day full of workshops with leading experts. All workshops were held at Shalom Park located at 5007 Providence Rd. Charlotte, NC.
- Friends of The Bully Project reception at the Knight Theater
- Cuts from the Director’s Chair
- Keynote: Creating an environment of caring at home and at school by Barbara Coloroso
- When is bullying really bullying?- Barbara Coloroso
- What do I need to know about cyberspace?
- The Preschool Delimma – Barbara Coloroso
- Teachers and change in the classroom – Barbara Coloroso
- Bully-proofing your classroom – The Responsive Classroom Curriculum
- Middle School Madness – Michelle Icard with Athena’s Path and Hero’s Pursuit
- High School Conversations – Bassie Shemtov