February 3 & 4, 2014, we welcomed Catherine Steiner-Adair, best-selling author & award-winning journalist. Dr. Steiner-Adair examines ways in which technology and media change how children learn and grow.
- Keynote address with Catherine Steiner-Adair, author of The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age
- Bridging the Big Disconnect with Dr. Catherine Steiner Adair
- Lost Potential: When Video Games are no longer Games with Melanie Hempe, Mom’s Managing Media
- An Interview with Catherine Steiner- Adair with Dr. Frank Gaskill
- Understanding Digital Citizenship with Dr. Patti Wilkins, UNC-Charlotte
- Unplugging the Developing Brain with Dr. Victoria Naumann, Brain Balance of the Carolinas